Share the passion for the paranormal? ?
Want to engage in some hard investigative work?
Are you 18 or older?
Have some skills that will be helpful to us and others in need?
Have Saturdays available to investigate?
1) Be a person of good/healthy character
2) Be able to pass a background check.
3) We need skeptics, somewhat of a believer, and believers of the paranormal
4) Responsible driver
5) Be willing to receive the necessary training
6) Be willing to learn and apply the scientific method in all that we do
7) Hold some type of employment
8) Can be retired/semi-retired, student
9) Financially able to handle your own transportation, equipment needs, health needs, food needs.
10) Have one or more of the following skills:
Knowledge in computer software and/or
hardware, video, sound technology, web design,
photography, construction, electricity, plumbing,
behavioral health, carpentry, writer, weather
science, geology, historian, knowledge in
astronomy, law enforcement, profession in the
medical field and or be willing to engage in training
that will be of assistance to the entire team and
11) Be able to work in a team
12) Practice positive, effective and healthy
communication skills, verbal and in writing
13) If you choose to be an investigator, be available at least one Saturday a month for investigations
and/or team meetings.
14) If not able to attend investigations, be willing to assume other helpful roles : Researcher, case manager, webmaster, data reviewer, report writer, resource creator, creator of training materials.
15) Be willing/able to attend meetings and training when scheduled
16) Commit to safeguarding the privacy of all clients and team members at all times
17) Committed to keeping client, yourself and co- investigators safe at all times
18) To have a helpful, kind, creative, enthusiastic and good team spirit
19) To never seek out clients without permission from the team lead, to benefit your own personal needs/wants/curiosity, ever.
20) Have basic computer skills, be able to exchange files, download, upload files and sporadic use of Skype. This team communicates mainly
21) Be free of drugs and alcohol 100% of the time
22) Be able to respect beliefs, cultures and opinions that are different from your own
23) Able to handle structure, details, organization, deadlines, but also able to be flexible/bendable and have some fun. Not everything we do is serious.